[Qt-creator] Where to set Android app name?

Miettinen Riitta-Leena Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at digia.com
Fri May 30 16:31:59 CEST 2014

Hello,

You specify it in the AndroidManifest.xml file that you can create and edit in Qt Creator. For more information, see:

http://qt-project.org/doc/qtcreator-3.1/creator-deploying-android.html

Cheers,

Leena

Leena Miettinen
Documentation Engineer
Digia, Qt

Digia Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13, 12489 D-Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B,
Email: riitta-leena.miettinen at digia.com
Mobile: +49 160 9720 2682
Phone: +49 30 63923255
http://qt.digia.com<http://qt.digia.com/>
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/
Qt Facebook: www.facebook.com/Qt<http://www.facebook.com/Qt>
Qt Twitter: www.twitter.com/QtbyDigia<http://www.twitter.com/QtbyDigia>

Digia Germany is a group company of Digia Plc,
Valimotie 21, FI-00380 Helsinki Finland
Visit us at: www.digia.com<http://www.digia.com/>
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Germany GmbH and Digia Plc do not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.