[Qt-creator] Where to set Android app name?

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Fri May 30 17:11:34 CEST 2014

It does not appear to be fully working for me.

The value that is displayed under the app icon seems to come from
res/values/strings.xml  and how it gets written there is a mystery to me.

Changing the "Application name" in Qt Creator (android:label in
AndroidManifest.xml) changes the name in some places, like when looking
at the application properties it has that name.  The name under the icon
does not change.

I'm on Qt 3.1.0, with Qt 5.2.2.

Perhaps this is something that has been fixed recently?   Updating now...

Harri