[Qt-creator] Qt code models

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Fri Nov 28 14:49:02 CET 2014

In my current testing project I have a self compiled Qt 5.4 Android kit
and Qt 5.4 Desktop from 5.4.0-RC.

My self compiled Qt seems to have an issue with the code model it offers
Qt Creator.
At what point the code model is  built/installed?   So can I fix it
without a full build?

My configure line for own Qt android build is:

./configure -opensource -confirm-license -xplatform android-g++ -nomake
tests -nomake examples -android-ndk /home/harri/android-ndk-r10b
-android-sdk /home/harri/android-sdk-linux -android-ndk-host
linux-x86_64 -android-toolchain-version 4.8 -android-ndk-platform
android-16 -skip qttranslations -skip qtwebkit -skip qtserialport -skip
qtwebkit-examples -skip qtquick1 -skip qt3d -skip qtjsondb -skip
qtsystems -skip qtfeedback -skip qtpim -skip qtwayland -skip
qtdocgallery -skip qtenginio -no-warnings-are-errors -prefix
/home/harri/qt5.4_hp

There is -skip qtquick1 in the above, yet the message I get when that
kit is active is
"Using Qt Quick 1 code mode instead of Qt Quick 2. (M324)"

Puzzled as usual...

Harri