[Qt-creator] Warning during subproject add (my format of projects)

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at theqtcompany.com
Thu Apr 16 12:39:44 CEST 2015

Hi Andrey,

I created https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-14294 for that and will probably fix it next week.

The warning is indeed wrong for your use-case and I will need to figure out that the wizard is creating a subproject to fix that. The code should already be around somewhere, so it should not be too hard.

Thanks for reporting this, but please consider to use the bug tracker the next time you run into something. A mailing list will scroll by and mails vanish from view (and mind), bugs stay forever;-)

Best Regards,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin. USt-IdNr: DE 286 306 868
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B