[Qt-creator] Warning during subproject add (my format of projects)

Andrey Poltavets andrey.poltavets at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 22:39:42 CEST 2015

Hi dear QtC devs and contributors!
I getting every time warnings of
bool JsonWizardFileGenerator::allDone(const JsonWizard *wizard,
Core::GeneratedFile *file, QString *errorMessage)
function (
https://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator/qt-creator/source/50fe3585a890fdbb5b6b8598bd8ffe97c036b52d:src/plugins/projectexplorer/jsonwizard/jsonwizardfilegenerator.cpp#L208
) : it warns me about failed try to open subproject. But I am already
successfully add subproject to my project tree. BTW, I trying to add new
subproject by clicking RMB->"New subproject..."

Here is my function in what my plugin perform add subprojects:
http://pastebin.com/pcAzAXG6 .

Please tell me where I need to dig to solve my problem?