[Qt-creator] Beautifier plugin

Lorenz Haas lykurg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:46:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

AFAIK there is no definition file for QtC style. Some time ago I started
working on a configuration file for Uncrustify but ran into some
trouble. Didn't have found time again to work on since then...

Apart from that I use this plugin on a daily basis (solely with
Uncrustify) and haven't had any problems yet. There is one essential
function missing though: Format all files in a project. I already
started working on this but unfortunately I was running low on time
lately. I still hope to finish this feature before next feature freeze.

If you experience any problems or if you have suggestions for improving
the handling or anything else please do not hesitate and let me know.

Cheers
Lorenz