[Qt-creator] Beautifier plugin

Typz thetypz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:19:47 CEST 2015

> Another idea, would be to hook on the saving of the document, QtC
> already do some cleanup when you save a file (mainly space management I
> think), I don't know if QtC support this kind of hooks via plugins
thought.

Not sure such hooks are possible, but another approach would be to have the
option of 'cleanup before commit': a checkbox in the submit dialog could
allow
running the cleanup steps before commit, on all modified files.

That should be relatively easy to implement, by modifying the generic
submit editor.

--
Francois