[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

Orgad Shaneh orgads at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:03:02 CEST 2015

בתאריך 4 באוג׳ 2015 1:13 לפנה״צ,‏ "Ariel Molina" <ariel at edis.mx> כתב:

his setup, look at: http://imgur.com/mwlqEWY

> But I find the reason for it to be a suboptimal Kit Definition mechanism
in QtC. For example, I need to develop on several Raspberry Pi for testing,
and some of them are DHCP clients, I need to create new kits for all of
them, following the Wizard or cloning. Then I need to deploy to several
targets, it is a pain to wait for recompilation based on a fact that only
the IP address was changed. Please see: http://imgur.com/mwlqEWY

> Ariel

Reminds me of this thread
<http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/qt-creator/2012-November/001536.html>

Why don't you use a single build directory for all the kits?

- Orgad