[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

Ariel Molina ariel at edis.mx
Tue Aug 4 17:42:59 CEST 2015

> Why don't you use a single build directory for all the kits?
1. Because I the workflow almost never uses parallel deployment, it's
single device, but all along the day i need to re-deploy to some random
devices.
2. It has to run on local Linux without any modifications.

I also do this for Android from time to time. What i've found is the
Android-style deployment is very powerful, I can build and the Android
device is selected on launch. If there would be a possibility to have a Kit
with "Ask for Remote device" it will work very easily.

I was thinking about this, and, maybe Im getting off-topic, but this will
help a lot. It will appear only when not using local machines.
http://imgur.com/kMtEzJD

It will also help iOS deployments as they have the very same problem.

Ariel

--
Ariel Molina R.

Oficina: +52 (222) 3723196