[Qt-creator] Creator gets confused on filenames

Typz thetypz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:03:10 CEST 2015

Hello,

This is the expected behavior on MacOS: the file system (hfs+) is by default not case sensitive like linux' ext2/..., but simply file preserving like on windows.

So Main.qml and main.qml are indeed the same file... But maybe QtCreator should be smart enough to detect this, and request another name.

Best regards,

--
Francois Ferrand