[Qt-creator] Creator very laggy

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Aug 14 16:25:35 CEST 2015

So I have a coworker who was on Win8, and creator was very laggy when degugging. A patch was issued which fixed that problem.

Then said coworker moved to OSX (Current mid-level Mac Mini, Core-i5) And again Creator is laggy and crashy. By all the time, not just debugging. I also have the same model Mini, and I don't experience any issues.

However the issues she is having (that I've witnessed first hand) are:
- Keyboard lag. She can type code and it begins to stream out seconds later, and it doesn't appear at the speed of a paste, just a really fast typist.
- Crashing. 50% random 50% from interrupting a build.

I just told her to download the RC1, I will report back later today. But does anyone know of these issues on OSX, and should these be fixed in the RC?

PS. I love the new scroll bars.