[Qt-creator] Qt4 to Qt5

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Tue Dec 1 16:56:04 CET 2015

I'm not sure if this is a QtCreator issue exactly.  But we're moving to
Qt5.  I have a project that I have building in Qt 5.  When I launch it
from the IDE, it seems to run but doesn't open.  I get the debug message
libGL error: pci id for fd 72: 80ee:beef, driver (null)

I have tried this with a default Qt project and I get the same thing.
If I switch to a Qt4 kit, it runs as expected.

If I build the default project and run it from the command line I get this:
libGL error: pci id for fd 10: 80ee:beef, driver (null)
libGL error: core dri or dri2 extension not found
libGL error: failed to load driver: vboxvideo

I'm using Oracle Virtual Box so it's possible the problem is there but
it works ok with Qt4.

I've tried this with Qt5.3 and 5.5.  I'm using QtCreator 3.5.1 on Fedora 21.

Any ideas?