[Qt-creator] Qml Designer does not always show QQuickItem

Hartmann Thomas Thomas.Hartmann at theqtcompany.com
Thu Dec 17 12:33:47 CET 2015

Hi,

> Thank you so much for this quick workaround. It does, of course mean, that I cannot use qmlplugindump in an automated process for generating .qmltypes files.
I was told that specifying the dependencies explicitly in the qmldir file (depends <ModuleIdentifier> <InitialVersion>) or with an argument for qmlplugindump circumvents the issue.
But I did not have time to test this, yet.

We are already working on making both qmlplugindump and the Qt Creator code model more robust.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hartmann