[Qt-creator] Any way to make Creator play nice with an identifier called "emit"?

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:48:01 CET 2015

A library I'm using has an "emit" identifier for a function. Creator
gets horribly confused by this, redlines everything and does not
recognize any declarations or definitions that depend on that function.
Example:

   QGst::PadPtr vidpad(QGlib::emit<QGst::PadPtr>(fPipeline,
                       "get-video-pad", 0));

Any way I can tell Creator that "emit" here is not what it thinks it is?
Defining QT_NO_KEYWORDS doesn't help. Nor does #undef emit do the trick
(those only solve the compilation issue; Creator doesn't seem impressed
by either of those.)