[Qt-creator] use external terminal in Qt Creator

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Tue Jul 14 07:19:10 CEST 2015

Hi Freddy,

Are you on Linux?

Creator has a setting in the Tools -> Options -> Environment -> General
tab to set the terminal.

The default is /usr/bin/xterm -e, but it seems you can insert your
option -hold there also.

Then you have to check "Run in terminal" in the Projects mode -> Build &
Run -> Run configuration.

Disclaimer: I have not tried this out.

Best regards,
André