[Qt-creator] use external terminal in Qt Creator

Freddy Martinez freddy311082 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:45:49 CEST 2015

hi guys and thanks for you answer….

yes, I’m in lunix and  I tried to do exactly this, but -hold param doesn’t work. With KDevelop when I run the application, it wait for the input and with qt creator no,,, QtCreator exit quickly from the command line, maybe I need to set another option, I don’t know…

another advice ?? becase KDevelop GUI is not so friendly like QtCreator even the code completion of its editor is amazing

regards

"El tamaño de tus logros depende del tamaño de tus metas."
C++ and Qt Senior Developer
Lic. Computer Science
Buenos Aires, Argentina