[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:59:21 CEST 2015

Hi Tasuku,

You are right, the overall structure needs to take the Kits into
account and would look something like this:

Project A
- Kit 1
-- Build
-- Run
- Kit 2
-- Build
-- Run
- Editor
- Dependencies
- To-Do Settings

The kits need to be part of the tree if you want to get rid of the last tabbar.

Best Regards,
Tobias