[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

de Sousa Diana diana.desousa at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jul 20 15:22:39 CEST 2015

Hi Tasuku,

I think it would be too repetitive to have the wrench key icon in every item below the project name. I did make a mockup to show what I mean, here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3_csXn2cL0YbzdDQW5UT294OU0/view?usp=sharing

The first proposal seems more simple, less cluttered:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3_csXn2cL0YdlljendPaklIRWs/view?usp=sharing

I have been working on several other UI change proposals, and in those the wrench key icon would also replace the folder icon for projects on the mode bar selector. So basically I am using the same icon I had already on my earlier proposals :) You can check those here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3_csXn2cL0Ya3ZEOF81TUhqczA/view?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Diana

On Jul 20, 2015, at 2:49 PM, Tasuku Suzuki <stasuku at gmail.com<mailto:stasuku at gmail.com>>