[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

de Sousa Diana diana.desousa at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jul 20 15:36:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

Yes, if this is the case (including the kits in the tree structure) then I could think again which icon could go with each one. But I will wait until there is a prototype / patch like that. The patch we have now is the more simple version :)

Br,
Diana

Hi Tasuku,

You are right, the overall structure needs to take the Kits into
account and would look something like this:

Project A
- Kit 1
-- Build
-- Run
- Kit 2
-- Build
-- Run
- Editor
- Dependencies
- To-Do Settings

The kits need to be part of the tree if you want to get rid of the last tabbar.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Diana de Sousa