[Qt-creator] Pretty old changes on gerrit

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Thu Jun 4 23:37:39 CEST 2015

Hello,

there are quite a number of very old changes on gerrit's master which
past the sanity bot review but never got a human review. Would it help
reviewing those changes starting with the oldest one?

As I hope to publish my ModelEditor plugin in the next days and hope to
for reviews soon I am willing to help with other reviews of course. May
I add myself as reviewer to changes?

I couldn't find documentation about expectations on reviews. Of course
there is the coding style but should a reviewer also run tests with the
reviewed code? What about documentation? Is this always reviewed by
Leena? Should changes be built with qmake and qbs always?

Regards, Jochen