[Qt-creator] Which plugins are you working on?

Typz thetypz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 23:12:51 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I am somewhat working on a unit test plugin, supporting only the crpcut test framework at the moment, though the idea is to be more generic.
It is now in a working state, and I regularly update it to keep compatibility with more recent QtC builds. But it really needs some cleanup and refactoring before I can possibly try to submit…

On that subject, there seems to be quite a few such plugins already:
  * The enterprise-only qttest plugin.
  * The old GPL qttest plugin: https://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator/qt-creator-qttest, which seems to be abandoned? Looks similar to the new qttest plugin, but largely outdated. Is there any relation?
  * A google test plugin : https://github.com/OneMoreGres/qtc-gtest
  * and my own plugin

Is there any chance the ‘base’ unit test plugin/framework would be open-sourced? This would help solving the various integration issues (e.g. the project automatically creates run configurations, but the unit test plugin(s) know which arguments need to be given in which situation…)

Best regards,

—
Francois