[Qt-creator] Clang Code model can not find libClang 3.6

Nikolai Kosjar nikolai.kosjar at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jun 22 09:09:31 CEST 2015

Hi!

On 06/19/2015 03:44 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
 > Just tried the QtCreator 3.5 Beta and tried to load the Clang code
model and it says that it can not load libClang.

There is not 3.5 beta yet, it's planned for "w27 (~Jun 30 2015)" [1], so
I'm wondering which version you are actually using. Latest snapshots?
Current Qt Creator from the 3.5 branch?

 > Could someone remind me of the wiki page that has the instructions on
how to get the Clang code model up and running?

http://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-clang-codemodel.html#building-clang-code-model-plugin

[1] http://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Creator_Releases

Nikolai