[Qt-creator] Clang Code model can not find libClang 3.6

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:01:52 CEST 2015

http://anychimirror101.mirrors.tds.net/pub/Qt/snapshots/qtcreator/3.5.0-beta1/2015-06-22_7/

I am running on OS X 10.8.5 and there are a few problems that I have figured out. The first is that the library will not load. This is because the "@rpath" is incorrect on libClang.dylib. It should be @rpath/Plugins/libClang.dylib

Also, the rpath that is actually linked to is lib clang-3.6.dylib which throws everything off. Adding a few symlinks and moving the lib clang.dylib from plugins up one directory allowed OS X QtCreator to load the Clang Code model plugin but then QtCreator just "beach balled" and never ever responded again.

I also noticed that the Download as "OSX10.10" which implies that QtCreator ONLY works on OS X 10.10? Is this true going forward or just for these nightly snapshots?

Thanks
Mike Jackson
BlueQuartz Software.