[Qt-creator] Speeding up deploy / test cycle on mobile

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri May 1 18:37:45 CEST 2015

I've used both a KitKat (note 2) and currently use a Nexus 6 (5.1) I don't have any issues. But the build/deploy time is quite excessive. I would wonder if it can;t be multi-threaded some how.

Given that the bundle in APK option works fine, and APKs are just ZIP files, it would seem that a APK with the libs could be prepared in parallel with the code build, so that really only the transfer time is longer. I've got a 13MB app, and it's the build time, not the xfer time that takes the most.