[Qt-creator] Speeding up deploy / test cycle on mobile

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Tue May 5 08:32:05 CEST 2015

I see this in AndroidStudio as well. Which seems valid.. as both projects
(QtCreate and AndroidStudio) use gradle as the same build system.

If this can be improved  - you are barking at the wrong tree. Go bother the
gradle guys :)

Side point:
XCode5 + ObjectiveC was fast as hell a year ago, I was able to click run
and see the code running in about a second or two.
XCode6 + Swift today takes 40seconds to 1.5 minute (!) to deploy.

I think that IOS+Android are getting too complex for the deployment process
we are using. This is a global epidemic.