[Qt-creator] (no subject)

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu May 21 16:20:13 CEST 2015

I was just going through a bunch of QtCreator issues I created(exception: 14111 is not mine) and they all are just sitting in 'REPORTED' status. With the newest Creator, just released, I was hoping I'd see more of these integrated.

QTCREATORBUG-14472	Add "Check out" button to "Make Writable" bar REPORTED
QTCREATORBUG-14297	Better run/debug/build buttons REPORTED
QTCREATORBUG-14184	Filter projects in Welcome Screen REPORTED
QTCREATORBUG-14111	Automatic quoting confuses users: may be buggy REPORTED

None of these are particularly huge, and I think would go a long way in making Creator 3.5 even more friendly.