[Qt-creator] (no subject)

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:37:59 CEST 2015

Hi Jason,

I agree that all of these would be nice to have, but unfortunately we
do not have infinite resources and thus need to prioritize. Things we
consider important get done first, the rest when there is time -- and
we continuously get more reports/find more things ourselves/have new
ideas, so some issues in the bug tracker will take a long time to get
to. Sorry for that, but that is just the way it is.

Any help is with these and other issues is welcome and appreciated.

Best Regards,
Tobias