[Qt-creator] NimPlugin: autocompletion

Alexander Drozdov adrozdoff at gmail.com
Tue May 26 05:19:10 CEST 2015

Filippo, you can simple build plugin outside of QtC source tree. I do it at
the my "enhanced" version of the CMakePlaginManager:
https://github.com/h4tr3d/cmakeprojectmanager2

look into:
https://github.com/h4tr3d/cmakeprojectmanager2/blob/master/cmakeprojectmanager.pro
and https://github.com/h4tr3d/cmakeprojectmanager2/blob/master/README.txt
"Build plugin"

keywords: QTC_SOURCE, QTC_BUILD, QTC_PREFIX

But it will be good if QtC's `make install` command will install all
required headers too. In this case we can simple build plugin without
getting QtC source tree and QtC compiling.

> I think that it isn't so impossible to implement, we just need to:
> - hook a webservice for deploying a plugin source code and put it inside
> the plugin folder where QtCreator is built
> - change the plugin.pro for adding a new subdir folder
> - build and profit
> i could be a great idea

>> Am 22.05.2015 15:23 schrieb "Cristian Adam"
>> > Or a central place where people can get plugins for Qt Creator. Visual
>> Studio has Visual Studio Gallery (5437 items)
>> >
>> > One would get working / tested plugins without having to compile
>> themselves.
>>
>> Oh, that would indeed rock!
>>

> --
> Filippo Cucchetto