[Qt-creator] NimPlugin: Project is not configured

Benjamin Zeller benjamin.zeller at canonical.com
Wed May 27 00:26:46 CEST 2015

Am 26.05.2015 um 23:31 schrieb Filippo Cucchetto:
> Hi all,
> i'm sorry if i'm *spamming* with questions :)
> Right now i'm trying to add build configuration to my plugin.
> I taken a look at both QMake and CMake plugins and done the following
> steps:
> 1) Created a NimBuildInfo : ProjectExplorer::BuildInfo
> <https://github.com/filcuc/NimQtCreatorPlugin/blob/BuildConfiguration/project/nimbuildinfo.h>
> 2) Created a NimBuildConfigurationFactory :
> ProjectExplorer::IBuildConfigurationFactory
> <https://github.com/filcuc/NimQtCreatorPlugin/blob/BuildConfiguration/project/nimbuildconfigurationfactory.h>
> 3) Created a NimBuildConfiguration : public
> ProjectExplorer::BuildConfiguration
> <https://github.com/filcuc/NimQtCreatorPlugin/blob/BuildConfiguration/project/nimbuildconfiguration.h>
>
> After this i can choose a Kit and the build configurations appears in
> the Projects section.
> However the build/run buttons are disabled and by hovering them a
> tooltip tells me
> "the project is not configured".
>
> The image i attached in this mail shows you my QtCreator in the
> project page.
> What am i missing?

Hi Filippo,

the buildconfigurations are a good start, but now you need
runconfigurations as well :D.
If you click on "Run" in the project mode, you should see that there is
no configured runconfig.

The process is almost the same as for the buildconfigurations, you need
a RCFactory and a RC for your
projects.

Benjamin