[Qt-creator] ModelEditor plugin

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Thu Oct 8 02:41:08 CEST 2015

On 01/09/15 08:56, Jochen Becher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I pushed change "I857be0652a852cc69a9729f64e67134fe630af00" to gerrit.
> It contains a new model editor plugin I wrote. If you are interested how
> it looks like please visit https://wiki.qt.io/ModelEditor.

Hi Jochen,

Is your "modeleditor.qmodel" file (as shown on the wiki page) available
for download somewhere? I couldn't find it in QtC source code.
I think it would be nice if it was available for everyone to see (maybe
as an attachment to the wiki page), as you're the author of the tool,
you might be as well the best user to show off the capabilities of this
tool! ;)

Best regards,
Chris