[Qt-creator] Help, creator no longer see iOS as a kit!

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Oct 16 00:09:19 CEST 2015

I recently upgraded to XCode 7.0.1, and I no longer have the option to do iOS.

Under Prefs: Kits: I only see desktop and Android.
Under Qt versions I see Qt 5.5.0 for iOS but there is a ! next to it, and it says
"Not all possible target environments can be supported due to missing compilers"
Under Compilers, I have (all Autodetected)
2 GCC
2 CLang
and a bunch of Android.
Where there are two, there is a 32/64 bit version.

As of yesterday I could still to iOS.

This is creator 3.5.0 and 5.5.0. What do I need to do to build for iOS again?

Thanks