[Qt-creator] Still confusing wording on modal

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Sep 17 19:40:10 CEST 2015

'''
No .user setttings file created by this instance of Qt Creator was found.
Did you work with this project... ?
Do you still want to load the settings file ....pro.user?
[*No*] [Yes]
'''

My answers are: yes, no, respectively.

I suggest rewording:
'''
A QtCreator setting file was found but does not match this instance of QtCreator.
Continuing to use this file may cause problems due to configuration mismatches. It is recommended that a new settings file be created.
Create new settings file?
[No][*Yes*]
'''

My proposed wording asks only one question and I think more clearly describes and informs the user of the issue.