[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 4.0 Manual review

Miettinen Riitta-Leena Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Apr 12 09:46:23 CEST 2016

Hello all,

The Qt Creator 4.0 RC is planned for next week (http://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Creator_Releases ), so now would be a good time to review the documentation snapshot:

http://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qtcreator-4.0/index.html

Please check that any changes you've made to 4.0 (deletions, additions, changed UI strings) are correctly updated in the manual. You can either make the necessary fixes yourself (and add me as a reviewer) or create bug reports of the type Qt Creator Documentation for me to fix.

Cheers,

Leena
Leena Miettinen | Documentation Engineer | The Qt Company

Email: riitta-leena.miettinen at theqtcompany.com<http://theqtcompany.com/> | Phone: +49 30 63 92 3255 | www.qt.io<http://www.qt.io/> | Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.io/ | Twitter: @QtbyDigia, @Qtproject | Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt<http://www.facebook.com/qt>