[Qt-creator] Looking for Enums with Locator

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 07:33:26 CEST 2016

Am 14.04.2016 23:32 schrieb "Prav" <pr12og2 at programist.ru>:
> There probably have to be list of bugs which were decided to be fixed
before saying that next release is ready.

We do not release while bugs of priority 0 are open and we will try hard to
have no priority 1 bugs in a release either.

You can get those bugs from JIRA if you care.

> Or this is like "in three months there will be next release". We will fix
as many bugs as we can and will call this - "the next release".

Releases are time-based. We will release every 4 month.

> But also in this case there should be priority list of bugs to grab from
top of (if developer finished fixing his current bug).
> No?

That is what we have JIRA for. You sort the list by priority and start
working.

Best Regards,
Tobias