[Qt-creator] Lost in 4.2

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:28:17 CET 2016

I agree that there may be more than one way to do things right. This I
don't have a problem with. My problem, just so we are clear, are UX/UI
designers who come up with something "new" but do not base the new
design on any type of user research, studies or actual user feedback
that tells them that the new design is subjectively easier to use. And I
see a lot of designers just following the person in front of them
without actually asking any questions.

But, I guess that is enough for today. Now the world knows my
frustrations with UI, and just not my Gen-X software engineers. :-)

--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]