[Qt-creator] Translating QtCreator

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 18:57:08 CET 2016

Ok, I will finish internationalization and translation into german for
3.7. The current translation file in 3.6 is not complete (because I
forgot some tr()) but I will concentrate on master and 3.7 to fix that.

Regards, Jochen

Am Donnerstag, den 11.02.2016, 08:40 +0000 schrieb Miettinen Riitta
-Leena: