[Qt-creator] Translating QtCreator

Miettinen Riitta-Leena Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at theqtcompany.com
Thu Feb 11 09:40:32 CET 2016

Hello Jochen,

Because you are both the developer and the translator of the plugin, it would make sense for you to do a first round of translations before the string freeze of a release (for example, 3.7.0) in the future. That way, you can still fix any problems you find in the source code. I assume that other devs are not likely to change your strings much, even though I might need to fix some issues if you have not asked me to review the new strings. Therefore, it should not be much of a double effort to check the strings again after string freeze and fix any changed strings.

Cheers,

Leena Miettinen | Documentation Engineer | The Qt Company