[Qt-creator] QtCreator does not read settings (profiles) created by sdktool on Linux 64Bit
Liebe Markus (RtP2/TEF72)
Markus.Liebe at de.bosch.com
Thu Feb 25 13:18:11 CET 2016
I have the following working workflow on a 32Bit OpenSuSE system:
* use the "sdktool" that comes with QtCreator (/usr/bin/sdktool) to create Toolchains etc. and combine them to Kits.
* QtCreator stores the settings in /usr/share/qtcreator/QtProject/*.xml
* When I now start QtCreator it uses those settings as per user templates and merges the settings into ~/.config/QtProject/qtcreator/*.xml
* Then the kits are available for using in QtCreator
using OpenSuSE 42.1 64Bit I do the following:
* use the "sdktool" that comes with QtCreator (/usr/lib64/qtcreator/libexec/sdktool) to create Toolchains etc. and combine them to Kits.
* QtCreator stores the settings in /usr/lib64/share/qtcreator/QtProject/*.xml
* When I now start QtCreator it uses not the settings stored in /usr/lib64/share/qtcreator/QtProject/*.xml but reads the settings from /usr/share/qtcreator/QtProject/*.xml
Is there a way to either make sdktool write to the directory that QtCreator reads, or let QtCreator read from the directory that sdktool uses on the 64Bit OS?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Qt-creator