[Qt-creator] Alternative semantic-aware Python editor plugin

Leandro T. C. Melo ltcmelo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 02:23:28 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

a while ago I sent an email about a multi-language engine I was
working on [1]. I've now created an actual Qt Creator plugin for it.
In addition, since Python is typically used in conjunction with C++
projects, I decided to implement Python in my engine.

I wouldn't call it production-ready yet, but I expect the editor to be
doing the basics reasonably well. If you would like to try it out,
just reserve a bit of patience to face eventual bugs.

I even made a video, the coolest one I've ever done. :-)
Unfortunately, I don't have Alessandro's charming voice and accent,
but I hope you like it:

https://youtu.be/XHrnvswtW6o

Any feedback is appreciated. But if it's a bad one, please be kind.
I've grown an emotional attachment to this project. :-)

Regards,
Leandro

[1] https://github.com/ltcmelo/uaiso