[Qt-creator] how execute make install

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:14:13 CET 2016

The automatic way is to add a new build step on the "Run" tab of the
project (in Project mode). There is a section labeled "Deploy
Configuration". Add a make step there and add "install" as an argument.

Deployment happens between build and run, so it will not slow down your
builds with running make install every time.

You can also add a similar step to the Build configuration if you want this
executed after each and every build.

Best Regards,
Tobias
Am 20.01.2016 15:16 schrieb "Freddy Martinez Garcia" <freddy311082 at gmail.com