[Qt-creator] QtCreator 4.0.2. does not use my Ubuntu theme.

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Sat Jun 25 23:27:12 CEST 2016

Looks like libgtk2.0 is missing - not only in QtCreator's own Qt 5.7
installation but also in Qt 5.7 itself. I remember that I copied this
in the past into the QtCreator installation folder.

Any idea how to get this plugin without build Qt 5.7 myself? Should I
file an issue? Qt 5.7 should contain that plugin, shouldn't it?

Regards, Jochen