[Qt-creator] Sug: Refactor text

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at theqtcompany.com
Tue Mar 8 10:39:31 CET 2016

On Mo, 2016-03-07 at 20:44 +0100, Jason H wrote:
> It would be cool if we could right click on a string "this" and refactor:
> translate or refactor:translate plural, where in it gets changed from "this"
> to:
> qsTr("this")  or
> qsTr("this", "", n)
> Respectively.
>
> Alternative "refactorings" could be: All uppercase, Title Case, or all lower
> case.

Please report suggestions, feature requests and bug reports at https://bugreport
s.qt.io/

Reports stay around in the bug tracker forever... here they get lost as soon as
enough mails have arrived to push your suggestions down far enough to require
scrolling;-)

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der Gesellschaft: