[Qt-creator] QtCreator 4.0: Where did my color icons go

Mathias Hasselmann mathias at taschenorakel.de
Thu Mar 10 08:36:16 CET 2016

I just peeked over the fence. Is this about the dark frame theme? It's
incomplete and doesn't blend well with Ubuntu's curvy Ambience theme,
but actually I liked the look: The old icons feel very outdated after
that short peeking, and I can see how such adoptions are needed to fit
into today's Windows or OSX. Switching back for now because of the
issues, but suddenly my desktop feels very oldish.

Keep on the good work and don't let the naysayers discourage you.

Ciao,
Mathias