[Qt-creator] Adjusting colors in one of the Themes

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:40:41 CET 2016

I need to adjust the colors of the editor scrollbars in QtCreator as the
contrast between the scrollbar background and the scrollbar "handle" is
so light as to be indistinguishable for my "old" eyes to see. I thought
I had done this once before but maybe it was on Linux and I just changed
EVERY scrollbar in Unity. This is on Windows with the latest QtCreator
4.1 or 4.2. I found the .qtcreatortheme file which looks to be just a
.ini formatted file. Looked through it but did not find anything that
jumped out at me as beings specifically for scrollbar colors.

Thanks for any help

--
Mike Jackson
BlueQuartz Software