[Qt-creator] AutoTest plugin: selecting tests from Tests pane

Marco Piccolino marco.a.piccolino at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:59:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

I tried to select a few Quick Tests from my project via the UI and then
"Run Selected Tests".
However, QC seems to ignore the request and go through more than the tests
I have selected (not sure if all or just some more since I currently have a
timeout in one test, but definitely more than the selected ones).

The qml tests are based on a data grid, so the same test is run several
times with different data.

Am I missing anything?
If not, did anyone else encounter the same misbehaviour?

thanks
Marco Piccolino