[Qt-creator] AutoTest plugin: selecting tests from Tests pane

Christian Stenger Christian.Stenger at qt.io
Mon Oct 10 11:06:42 CEST 2016

Hi,

Do you have unnamed quick tests listed? If yes then this should be the cause.
Unnamed quick tests cannot be addressed in any way, so they will get executed automatically if any of the tests of the same project are going to be executed.

If this is not the case, please file a bug at https://bugreports.qt.io (I'd need some more information though or a reproducible _small_ example)

Kind regards,
Christian