[Qt-creator] Communication between other plugins and the designer

Robin Glattauer robin.glattauer at artech.at
Thu Oct 20 11:54:45 CEST 2016

Hello,

First time on the mailing list, so I do not know the rules yet.
So if my question is out of place, just let me know.

I am currently working on a small search plugin (an IFindFilter).
This plugin searches some stuff in a ui file.
If the user clicks a search result, the corresponding ui file should open up (in design mode) and the corresponding widget should get selected in the form window and/or object inspector.
I did get to the point where the file is opened in design mode.
But now I do not know how to get a handle on the designer from my own plugin.
Is there a way to get e.g. the QDesignerFormWindowInterface* of the currently opened form?

Cheers, Robin