[Qt-creator] RubyCreator upstream or not upstream

Typz thetypz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 11:37:54 CEST 2017

And for every plugin that made it there are many which never were integrated:  cppcheck, spelling, autoconf, to name a few...

I would not like a real marketplace: I would just like a way for devs to "integrate" their (open source!!) plugins into the system with a reduced barrier of entry, and for users to choose which extra plugins to use.

--
Feancois