[Qt-creator] RubyCreator upstream or not upstream

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.pl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 15:21:31 CEST 2017

IMO there are two annoying things in developing QtC plugins:

* Be aware of tons of API changes.
* How to distribute the plugins.

As I said, some friends of mine uses MacOS and don't want to download
GB of programs just to compile a small plugin... compile on Windows is
also a hell, however at least I can do that on virtual machines.

The tons of API changes have a very positive side, usually this means
the project is live and getting better, so IMO we shouldn't change
this. Plugin distribution still a pain, however this is the case for
almost all piece of software supporting multiple platforms.

--
Hugo