[Qt-creator] QtCreator 4.3b1 background thread running?

Thomas Hartmann Thomas.Hartmann at qt.io
Thu Apr 13 11:52:02 CEST 2017

Hi,

with QT_OPENGL=software I even have 8 opengl32sw threads, but an idle Qt Creator uses less than overall 1% CPU.
The issue you have seems to be related to your graphics stack. Can you provide some details on your graphics stack (drivers, versions) preferably as a bug report (bugreports.qt.io)?

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hartmann